MY LIFE

MY LIFE


In this essay I am going to talk mostly about my life.

I am a 17 years old girl and I think I am like 5 feet tall, my birthday is on October 14 so this means that my astrological sign is Libra.
My life is pretty basic and I do pretty much the same everyday like for example doing homework even if sometimes I do it last minute at like 11pm or in the morning at 6:30am before class hehe. I enjoy reading books and writing every little thing that happened to me during the day because trust me... my life is a mess sometimes.  One of the things that I like the most is painting and drawing but I do it only when I feel like doing it because I hate when people ask me to do things.
I live with my parents and my dog...and  also my grandmother. I absolutely love listening to music at any time of the day and I have pretty good taste in music. The most important people in my life are obviously my parents,my dog and my grandmother but not the one that lives with me hehe the other one. I don’t have many friends so that makes me a girl with not much social life but the few friends that I have are great like my guy best friend he is also one of the most important people in my life. I consider myself as a passionate, loving and caring person oh and also very sensitive and that sometimes isn’t really good because I get hurt very easy. I think that the reason of me being the way that I am is because since I was little I was always the “mature” one because a lot of the things that happened to me and my family and all the difficulties that life put us through and that is also one of the reasons that my family is strong and we are together no matter what.
I’m only a 17 years old girl my life is only starting.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Christmas Storm and Sunshine

THE LADY LF SHALOTT/ values: patience-caring

A MODEST PROPOSAL